Former BJU Dean Dr. Bob Taylor Endorses Lee Bright
Greenville, SC - Conservative fighter Lee Bright has added yet another leader to his fast-growing “Conservative Coalition”. Greenville County Councilman and former Bob Jones University Dean, Dr. Bob Taylor, has announced his endorsement for Bright.
“It is my great honor to endorse Lee Bright’s campaign for South Carolina’s Fourth Congressional District,” Dr. Taylor remarked. “While serving in the State Senate, Lee clearly demonstrated his willingness to stand firm for conservative values and Biblical truths, such as defending unborn children and reining in government spending. He refused to vote for any budgets that gave a single penny to Planned Parenthood, and that’s exactly the type of moral conviction we need representing us in Washington. Let’s send Lee Bright to Congress on June 26th.”
In response to Dr. Taylor’s endorsement, Lee Bright stated, “Receiving support from someone as esteemed in our community as Dr. Taylor is absolutely thrilling. Everyone who knows Dr. Taylor can attest to his strong moral character, deep knowledge of political issues, and unwavering faith in Christ. He’s truly a giant in our community and I couldn’t be more excited to have him involved in our Conservative Coalition.”
This latest endorsement is another addition to a growing list of conservative leaders:
- Stephen Brown, former candidate for Congress and former Chairman of the Greenville County Republican Party.
- James Epley, former candidate for Congress and President Trump Appointee
- Dan Albert, former candidate for Congress
- Barry Bell, former candidate for Congress
- Rep. Bill Chumley, State House Representative, District 35
- Rep. Jonathan Hill, State House Representative, District 8
- Rep. Steven Long, State House Representative, District 37
- Rep. Josiah Magnuson, State House Representative, District 38
- Stewart Jones, Laurens County Councilman, District 4
- Pressley Stutts, Chairman of the Greenville County TEA Party
- Dianne Belsom, Founder and President of the Laurens County TEA Party
- Dr. Bob Taylor, Former BJU Dean and current Greenville County Councilman
Further inquiries, please contact Cameron Foster at CFoster@axiomstrategies.com or (704)-975-9700.