Former Deputy Campaign Manager to Donald Trump Endorses Lee Bright
Greenville, SC – Former Deputy Campaign Manager to Donald Trump and President of Citizens United David Bossie tweeted the following statement endorsing conservative fighter Lee Bright.
“Along with Citizens United Political Victory Fund, I'm proud to endorse constitutional conservative @leebright for Congress in SC-4. I look forward to working with Lee on enacting the America First agenda of @realDonaldTrump! Vote Lee Bright on Tuesday 6/26!” The tweet can be viewed here.
In response to David Bossie’s endorsement, Lee Bright stated, “I’m incredibly grateful to receive support from someone who was welcomed into Trump’s inner circle. David Bossie has strong convictions about supporting the president’s vision to ‘Make America Great Again’, and his enthusiasm for conservative principles is infectious and inspiring. I humbly accept his endorsement and look forward to working with him and President Trump in Congress.”
This latest endorsements are another addition to a growing list of conservative leaders and organizations:
- Senator Ted Cruz
- Congressman Steve King
- Congressman Thomas Massie
- Keven Bryant, Lt. Governor of South Carolina
- Stephen Brown, former candidate for Congress and former Chairman of the Greenville County Republican Party.
- James Epley, former candidate for Congress and President Trump Appointee
- Dan Albert, former candidate for Congress
- Barry Bell, former candidate for Congress
- Rep. Bill Chumley, State House Representative, District 35
- Rep. Jonathan Hill, State House Representative, District 8
- Rep. Steven Long, State House Representative, District 37
- Rep. Josiah Magnuson, State House Representative, District 38
- Stewart Jones, Laurens County Councilman, District 4
- Pressley Stutts, Chairman of the Greenville County TEA Party
- Dianne Belsom, Founder and President of the Laurens County TEA Party
- Dr. Bob Taylor, Former BJU Dean and current Greenville County Councilman
- Wendy Nanney, Former State House Representative, District 22
- Club for Growth
- National Association of Gun Rights
- Tea Party Patriots
Further inquiries, please contact Cameron Foster at CFoster@axiomstrategies.com or (704)-975-9700.